you’ll never be good enough you fuckhead
like seriously why can’t you fucking do anything right you piece of shit
Goal: future drum corps husband proposes by asking me to be his two for the rest of our lives.
- Me: I suck.
- Me: I've only had this piece since Tuesday, I don't suck.
- Me: I suck. Maybe I wouldn't suck if I didn't miss that day of practice back in 2007.
- Me: *nails passage* WATCH OUT HOROWITZ
- Me: I could play this two days ago. Why can't I play it now?
- Me: Maybe I should take off my ring.
- Me: I CAN PLAY AGAIN!
- Me: *messes up* Nope it's just me I'm bound to be a failed musician I will never have enough money for an apartment of my own let alone a family.
- Me: *cries*
- Me: *meditates*
- Me: *succeeds at passage* I can do this!
- Me: *messes up* No I can't...
- The 13th Chair
It’s ok to have a bad day. It’s ok to have a melt down. You’re human. Let it out and then get back up and keep going forward.